Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
August 4, 2011
Image Size
728 KB
Resolution
2323×900
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
9,820 (1 today)
Favourites
295 (who?)
Comments
51
Downloads
321
×
Allu Ref by AstroZerk Allu Ref by AstroZerk
Took me long enough...

Well here is Allu the alien freeloader you always see around Jehdin.

Allu, along with Jehdin, started out as a random joke character spawned from boredom in my History and Trends in animation class in college. He was created soley to get on Jehdin's nerves cause I like the idiot friend type characters. The mini comics were inspired by 'Bob and Progg' and alien and predator fan comic.

Like Jehdin's story this is not serious is made up on the spot cause like I said before...these were fan characters I made up from boredom. Allu is part of a pretty special hive. The queen of this hive has been experimented with which gave her more intelligence and the ability to verbally communicate with various other species. This got passed on but only by a very small percentage of her brood is able to verbally speak. Allu is one of the small percentage...and everyone wishes he wasn't. Although his true home is within the hive he mooches off of chills out with Jehdin, a lone yautja.

He has a little sister, Precious, a predalien, who was created by accident when he mistakenly gave Jehdin a facehugger for Christmas.

Allu causes about 70% of Jehdin's problems, the other 30% is by others. He doesn't know when to shut up, or about personal space and belongings.

Xenomorph (Alien) © 20th Century Fox
Add a Comment:
 
:iconkhanashi:
Khanashi Featured By Owner Aug 15, 2013  Hobbyist
I will draw fanarts of Allu heh
Khanashi: Allu can I hug you: 3 bite 
Reply
:iconxeni-halfdogalien:
Xeni-HalfDogAlien Featured By Owner May 19, 2013
I love it XD Allu is amazing and I want to hug him lol
Reply
:iconxeni-halfdogalien:
Xeni-HalfDogAlien Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2013
I love him <3
Reply
:iconeskewolf406:
EskeWolf406 Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Ya know....^^; *Allu look awesome...OWo Even Handsome for a xenomorph drinking a Slushie, AND have nothing on too. LOL Wanna hug to ya!

---
I hug whoever I see. Whenever I wanna to. I do it! >:3
Reply
:iconnovathewolf4:
Novathewolf4 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:la: OMG!! :glomp: i like this!!! AVP FOREVER!!!
Reply
:iconexodrake:
Exodrake Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
What the hell? A xenomorph...that I like? The world must be coming to an end. :O
Reply
:iconseamstress7:
seamstress7 Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
awesome! But just one thing,I'm pretty sure all xenomorphs are female but thats fine. :)
Reply
:iconastrozerk:
AstroZerk Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2011  Professional Digital Artist
I know they have similarities to termites and ants but there are some stories where there are male drones (not really canon but why not) plus he was a "bored-in-class" character meant for comedy inspired from another anyways.
Reply
:iconseamstress7:
seamstress7 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh yeah i did some research and i figured out some are male and sometines turn into kings and also i forgot about grid. lol
Reply
:iconyautjavasquez:
YautjaVasquez Featured By Owner Sep 3, 2011  Student General Artist
Its good comx
Reply
Add a Comment: